Friday, November 30, 2007

We're all going Crazy!

So, what happens on a Friday with 8 weeks of work and chlorinated water being absorbed through the pores of your skin for hours each day? The staff gets silly! Ma, one of my dearly loved co-workers, got drafted to an Australian rugby team (he was named Player of the Year Under 21 in New Zealand) and today was his last day. While half the staff distracted him by taking him to someones house to hang out, Ali, Jo, and I ran to get the cheapest toilet paper possible and took the next hour writing on his car with whiteboard marker and toilet papering his car. Me...and my TWO bosses....toilet papering! This would have never have taken flight in the states. Can you imagine? I spent the whole time giggling to myself as Ali and I crawled on the ground to rolled rolls back and forth to each other. Ma bursted out in giggles when he saw his car and then it took six of us to push him in the pool (which is a normal tradition at WRAC). On roll 8 out of twelve....we weren't even close to being done yet!

Currently, I'm laying in Jim's master bedroom with the windows open and listening to the sound of rolling waves, overlooking the ocean and stars. Both dogs are laying at my feet, snoring away and I have happily channel surfed through 100+ and smiled as I agreed there was nothing on television! I love house sitting! I grabbed a large pizza for dinner (and to last me through the rest of the weekend) and came to the house and took the dogs on an hour long sunset walk. During this walk I literally only saw one living soul and I couldn't believe it! Don't these people know they have a stunning beach and it's SUNSET at their door step!?! I am going to primp myself this weekend....facial, pedicure, movies, junk food. WEE!

Off to bed!


No comments: