Thursday, December 27, 2007

Moved IN!

I'm an offical resident of 1 Moxham Ave in Haitaitai. Yesterday Greg and Cathy came over to help move my bed and shove it up a flight of stairs. After I settled in, Cathy spoiled me with my first homecooked meal in a REALLY long time. MMM! Fried chicken, peas, potatos, bread. So NICE! The place is great. It's on a second story above a mini-mart and across the street from my favorite burger chain AND my favorite pizza joint!  The flat is "L" shaped and you walk in through the front door and on the left is Cathy's room followed by Greg's sleeping chambers. On the corner of the "L" is our living room with balcony and then my room comes next. The kitchen and toilet is on the end. My room is huge. I have a fireplace, a wall of windows, and a wardrobe chest. My bed is in the corner and looks slightly ridiculous with the extra space. I'm calling this spare space "my workout area". 
The one down side to this new paradise is that Internet is REALLY slow (Dial-up, anyone? So vintage!) and isn't wireless. So I won't be checking my email every 5 minutes like at the old place but I will be checking it regularly. The best way to reach me is by investing in a phone card and calling me on my cell. Ohhhh....it's not that bad!! I always love phone calls. (0640211312082)

But anyways, just enjoying my time off at the moment.

No comments: