Monday, December 31, 2007

Mellow time.

So that last few days have just been random. Friday night, Jo, has two friends visiting from England (Kat and Jenna), so we had a girls night on the town. The City is DEAD this time of year because everyone goes out of town. We were the only people in our bar. Pretty pathetic.
Saturday through Monday, Nicky was house sitting in Waikeni (about 20 minutes north of Jim), so I tagged along because the weather has been awesome, there was a hot tub, and it's a beach house. It was an AWESOME house! I basically caught up on my television shows from home, read, and layed out on the beach.

I don't have much to post about because I really haven't had much to do since I don't start work for another 2 weeks. I'm so bored and I'm looking forward to going back to work and my regular schedule.

Happy 2008 everyone!

No comments: