Thursday, December 13, 2007

WoooWhooo!

I drove my final commute to Raumati tonight and I officially don't have to work for the next month! (Don't worry. I'm already bored!)

The kids were really funny tonight. They hijacked my coaching whiteboard and wrote good-bye wishes all over it. We had practice and I then received about 20 wet hugs. I will miss those kids.

Group shot!

Awww!

My final sunset from Raumati Beach.

The Texas bus (shout out to Aly!) It is parked in front of the pool every night. In my opinion they have the best view on the island!

Tomorrow morning I'll be boarding the interisland ferry and spending the next 5 days crusin' the South Island. I'm really excited! I will definitely post pictures.

Also my new address (as of the 27th of December) is:

1 Moxham Ave., Flat #1,

Hataitai, Wellington,

New Zealand, 6021

No comments: