Saturday, February 2, 2008

Better then Buffett?!?

Even the fact that I utter those words, you know it was a good time!

I went out last night to celebrate New Zealands win of the Sevens tournament and a costume was a must! Being that I wasn't thinking "which costume should I take with me?" when I was packing, I threw on my famous sock monkey pajamas with matching slippers, drawn on freckles, and hair in pigtails....instant sleepy, little girl! (Which was a smart idea because I had people telling me all night I looked really comfortable...Go me.)
The officals closed down our main street, Courtney Place, and set up a stage at one end that had a cover band playing all night. The street was packed with costumed kiwi's!!! It was INSANE! I've never seen anything like this my life.
In October I stated that New Zealand doesnt really celebrate Halloween....well, this is as close as they get and it blows it out of the water!!! It isn't just one day of dress-up. It's 48 hours!

No comments: