Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's only Wednesday?!?!

Basically I've been going non-stop for the last three days. Just today I taught for 6 hours in the water. This on top of a cough that I'm still fighting is EXHAUSTING. I'm seeing about 500+ kids a week and next week the water level rises from 2 feet 7 inches to almost 4 feet. It's going to be real interesting to teach in deep water. (Especially for with our Schools program, which is about 9 kids per class)
It's also been pretty nuts at home, with Cathy's daughter and grand-daughter now living here (I actually share my room with Tia, the daughter, now). It's going to take some getting use to considering I really like a quiet home life and its pretty crazy when I get home at 6pm. However, we all take turns cooking one night a week and there's also a really cute kitten involved. That's right! I'm having my first experience living with a cat. His name is Jack and he's actually really cute. Total trouble....but adorable. Currently he's chasing a fly around the livingroom.

But I'm off to bed. I really need it!

No comments: