Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy V-day!

Just wanted to send out a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all my loved ones out in the world. I'm really NOT into this holiday and I was more excited that it was $PAY DAY$ when I woke up this morning, but I realized...it's a holiday for anyone you love. Cathy and I are vegging out in front of the TV, drinking tea. Great Valentine's day!
The pool has been nuts this past week. We've had about 28 schools come in this week and just getting all those kids swim tested and in classes has been mind draining. This is on top of my teaching in the afternoon. I have been going NON-stopped every day from 9am-6pm. I even forgot to eat lunch today (I know what you are thinking "Casey?!?! Miss a MEAL?!?!"). It also doesn't help that I'm feeling like crude (sore throat/headache). Don't worry, Mum...I've upped my vitamins, pumping in the liquids, and trying to get as much sleep as I can. At least it's almost the weekend.
The weather is also cooling down. It's been cloudy and windy the last week (which make it so bad to be stuck indoors all day) and I'm really hoping that an Indian Summer is on the verge of emerging!

*HUGS*

No comments: