Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm a slacker...

I would write more if there is more to write about but honestly, time is going by. I'm working but its been great. They've hired a TON of new people and its been great getting to know them, swimming with them, training them. Work has mellowed out alot since we've figured out when and where and what lane we need to be in ("New pool? Old pool? Big pool? Little Pool? Just give me a puddle to teach in!!") and my parents are slowly starting to realize I'm not going to be teaching next term.
The weather has literally turned from Summer to Winter in 3.2 seconds. This morning on my 15 minute walk to work, I had to wear a beanie and a thick sweatshirt and my hands and face were bright red. Talk about BRISK!! It was bright and sunny today. Just crisp. It's suppose to rain this weekend....go figure. Second weekend in a row that its been GREAT during the week but raining on the weekend. Boo! No fun!
So in the mean time I'm just hanging out with all my friend. They get all teary eyed when I even mention my leaving. Next week we are having a Red, White, and Blue outing into town because Katie (the other American instructor) is also leaving in 2 weeks. Should be good times.

Stay Classy, States!

No comments: