Friday, July 13, 2007

PICTURES!

Well....STOP HARASSING ME! Here are all the pictures I've taken so far. It is hard to take pics because I want to take pictures of everything and the people I'm usually with don't want to stop. I'll try and get better.

Seeing a rainbow really calms the spirit. This was just coming into Wellington and the picture can't show that it was the brightest and biggest rainbow I've ever seen.
A little sitting area and patio (with BBQ). The stairway to upstairs is on the right.
Our living room downstairs and Kitchen. There's a tv in front of the coach and just to the left (next to the cricket paddle) is a little wood burning stove. If you turn around, there is a long hallway with the toilet, bathing area, laundry room, Haydn's room, Haydn's office, and my room. (The picture of my room didn't turn out very well so I'll try to get those up soon and pictures of the actual house.)
This is our living room upstairs. It gets the warmest. Behind me are some windows and to my left is Frazer and Katrin's room. (didn't want to impede in their privacy).
I told you the sunset was amazing! This is the view from the pool/restaurant upstairs. It is about a 50 yard walk across a small parking lot to step into the sand. I told ya it was Pretty!
Looking up the coast at Raumati Beach. It reminds me alot of Newport. White sand and calm water. I plan on definitely taking this walk a few times.
Looking down the coast at Raumati Beach.

The Pool @ Raumati Beach. The 1st floor holds the pool and upstairs is a restaurant called the "Waterfront". I think it will be a favorite place of mine!
Inside the pool at Raumati. There is a toddler pool and a baby pool at the other end that you can't see.
Jim, Seka, and I being silly at the pub, Kitty O'Shea.
So that's it! Sorry I couldn't produce more. I promise to get better. :) Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

CASEY MY LOVE!!!!!
I am soooo happy for you! I miss the hell outta you, but After reading all your postings, I am SOOOO jealous! I wish I were with you!
ANGELS UPDATE....
Incase you didn't hear...Vlad won the All Star Home Run Derby! Woo Hoo...he kicked ass!
& the American League just barely won the game... K-Rod gave us a scare, but he got the save!!!!
The lady I bought the tickets from (our last game), emailed me with other games, one for the 14th this month vs TX & some against Boston Aug, 6th & 7th. If I'm still here in Cali, I'm thinkin of taking my dad to one.
I miss you soo much, I'm sorry that it took us so long to hang out together! I wish we did it sooner!
I was starting to cry when I was talking to you when you called me the day before you left...I wept after I hung up with you. Tears of sadness because I'm gonna miss you, & wish we had more time together; but also tears of joy, becaue I got to spend time with you, more than we had in years! & because you are doing something NO ONE in our family has ever had a chance or oppertunity to do!! Like I have always said, I want to, & WILL, live vicariously THRU YOU!!

I never knew how much we had in common until we spent some time together...I wish it could have lasted longer.

MUUUAAAAHHHHHSSS & HUUUUUGGGGSSSSS

Your favorite cousin,
Aly

Van said...

Casey. Looks like fun! Swimming, pubs, cricket, rugby, sailing, beaches, pubs... What's not to love!?

Kindra said...

Is your tongue touching her face? lol