Wednesday, October 3, 2007

$40 for Mexican food....

...is TOTALLY WORTH IT!! Thanks to the observant finding of Nicky while riding on the bus she texted me yesterday and asked "You want Mexican?" and the next thing I know I have a delicious plate of beef enchiladas, rice, and beans in front me. As Nicky said "It was a good attempt at Mexican." But when you haven't had it in 3 months anything will do. We even had chips and dip and I had flan for dessert. YAY! I was so excited. FINALLY!!

The last three days at WRAC have been training, a water polo clinic that I ran on Wednesday, a butterfly/breaststroke clinic I ran today and tomorrow is Kayaking, which I am NOT running. We also had 5meter pool training today, which basically translates into play time for the instructors. We got to jump off the diving boards and the platforms...oh, and the BUBBLE machine. I have learned to contort my body into amazing forms so the massive air bubble launches me into the air. I even got fulling airborne on one. It was alot of fun to not be the only person over the age of 12 that enjoys the Bubble Machine.
Ohhhh.....BIG Bubbles!! (You can't see me because I'm underwater...to the left of the pic)This is a giant slide the lifeguards set up during holiday break. Yes, I played on it and yes, I recieved a HUGE wedgie!

The weather has been total, excuse my language but it's the only way to describe it, CRAP! We've been having 80-100mph gusts of constant wind, which I discovered if you can time it between rain burst, gets your laundry dry in about 5.8 seconds. I can't wait till the sunshine comes because 65 degrees will feel like summer and it also means the country side will be stunning shades of green.

This weekend looks like Girls Night tomorrow with Alexia, Jo, Seka, and Nicky and then on Saturday night I might be going to a reggae concert with Jo and Alexia.

I want to send out my prayers to my Grandpa Morrison who is having surgery this Friday. Grandpa, I LOVE YOU soooo much and I'm thinking about you always. I pray for the doctors and a speedy recovery. MISS YOU!

No comments: