Thursday, October 11, 2007

Make Money Money!

Back to the grind.

My work schedule is pretty much as follows:
Monday- 5-7
Tuesday through Friday 9-8 (I have an hour commute to Raumati)

It is looking like alot of water instruction. Blech! And ALOT of younger kids (ages 4-6). I do have 2 water polo classes and I am coaching the Haitaitai Water Polo team on Friday mornings.

After about 3 days solid of rain, it finally cleared up on my way home from Raumati and due to the time change last week, I now get to drive home at SUNSET! YAY! On my drive home tonight I was literally looking at the pink sky with the ocean on one side and green rolling hills...and I thought "MAN! I'm in New Zealand!"

So thats it for now. I have a swim meet for Raumati on Saturday and I sub-teaching on Sunday.

Night. Night.

No comments: