Thursday, October 25, 2007

What a beautiful day....

....not a cloud in sight. So, I guess I'm doin' alright!

After spending an entire day in bed, drinking tea and juice and watching 80's movies (what is it about Sixteen Candles and Jake Ryan that turns a cold around?), I'm feeling ALOT better. It was a great day here in New Zealand. Jo and I even took our lunches out to the park behind WRAC and layed out in our suits. It was so great! Blue Sky! No Clouds! NO WIND! YAY!!

Work was awesome, too. I'm coaching more Flippaball classes and my Thursday kids are great. I'm still a wee bit congested with a cough but I'm feeling better. Thank goodness I brought DayQuil and NyQuil with me.

I don't really have plans for the weekend. I'm on call for Saturday morning and I'm working for 2 hours on Sunday. I was invited to a Halloween party on Saturday night but depending on how I'm feeling, I might not go. Plus, I really don't have a costume. I could go as a spy (black pants, black shirt, trench coat, and sunglasses).....or is that more Jackie O? Haha.

I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my cousin Aly! I was so out of it on Monday (her Sunday) that I forgot to include it in my last blog. I love you so much Aly! I hope you have a fantastic day, filled with all sort of Texas things to do. I miss you and you deserve the best Birthday ever!! HUGS!

No comments: