Monday, January 28, 2008

Talk about EYE CANDY!

What do you call 20 men, with their shirts off, swimming in the pool? THE BEST EYE CANDY....EVER!! The Men's US Rugby team stopped by the pool yesterday to get in a work out. I, of course, went of to wish them luck in the international tournament this weekend and to drool!

I also made a rescue today (which I shouldn't have needed to do but the lifeguard on duty was too busy fixing her hair). I was teaching and I hear this mom from the side of the pool "My SON! MY SON!" and I look to my left and there was a kid clinging to the middle lane rope, under water. I reached over the rope and grabbed the boy by his trunks and handed him back to his mom. The lifeguard had NO idea what happened. But just call me Casey Hasselhoff!

By the way, I've been trying to upload a ton of pictures from the last couple of weeks (jumping off the wharf, Saturday going out, the city, and the waterfront) but for some reason the website is taking forever to upload the shots and never actually puts them up. I'll keep trying but in the mean time, stay classy America.

No comments: