Thursday, September 20, 2007

*sings* We're having a heat wave....

...a New Zealand heat wave!!

It hit 20 degrees yesterday and currently it is 21....that converts to 70!!! And its really hot for 70. I feel pathetic for saying that, the California Girl. (But considering its RAINY and in the 60's at home...maybe I am in the right place at the right time!)

I officially wrapped up my last class about an hour ago. The instructors spent the majority of the morning pushing each other in, and that included Bekki and Ali. It was alot of fun....why can't the whole term be like this? Now I just have to get through weekend lessons, Monday's First Aid class, and two days of Flippaball at Raumati and I will have some days to myself.

Tonight at Raumati is FUN night ending with a Sausage Sizzle. Mmmm...meat.

WEEEEE! Can it be like this ALL THE TIME?

No comments: