Friday, August 17, 2007

Del Taco...STAT!

I'm having the worst Mexican food cravings. It doesn't even have to be the GOOD kind of Mexican food. Del Taco bean and cheese red burrito would do. Just ONE! I had a laugh with Jim once I figured out why they don't have Mexican food in New Zealand. There is no one to make it!! (They do have great Chinese and Thai.)

I'm double-booked for work the next two weekends in a row. It is the biggest swim meet of the season (Wellington Short Course Championships) and it is Aug 25 and 26 and Sept 1 and 2. About 25 of my kids made the meet (and from what I hear from past results, that's REALLY good). Well, warm-up starts at 7am and goes till 9pm. I have to teach lessons for WRAC from 9-1. Opps. I'm going to have to take teaching off for both weekends. I told ya I was working....ALOT!

I'm heading out for the night with Alexia and Jo, co-workers from WRAC. We are going to grab some dinner and then a cocktail after. Not a late night since I have to be up at 7am to teach. I will update tomorrow with a funny moment I had at the staff meeting on Tuesday.

P.S. Jimmy Buffett announced dates for Irvine. Tickets go on sale Monday. Are you going? You better! He is going to be announcing an Australian date for December some time soon. I'm going to plan on going. So, you can all laugh at me about not going to Irvine....but I'll laugh back when I see him in Aussie-land!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dammit Casey... You aren't SUPPOSED to tell people that tickets are going on sale. It makes it harder for US to get tickets. Let them find out for themselves!!!

Anonymous said...

Case,

I'll try and see what Carly can do about getting you some Del Taco in NZ. HAHAHA!

Jilly

Doc Nash said...

i've dropped the hint to my dad about my desire for 2 tix....more like i forwarded him the reminder email from ticketmaster i got today hahahaha.

as for Del, i could send you some next day, in an insulated box....with some In-n-Out?